Native Instruments Maschine+ softverski i hardverski kontroler
Native Instruments Maschine Plus je sampler, ritam mašina, sintesajzer i sve ono što vam je potrebno za kompletnu studijsku ili live produkciju.
Najvažnija novost je da uređaj radi samostalno – odsada možete spojiti vanjske uređaje i brzo stvoriti groovey ritmove uz bogatstvo ugrađenih zvukova, instrumenata i efekata i sve to bez računala.
Mnogobrojne upravljačke kontrole, priključci, bežično spajanje, dva pregledna zaslona u boji 480×272 samo su još neke od njegovih sjajnih značajki.
Ovaj fenomenalni uređaj sadrži Quad-core procesor, 4 GB dual channel DDR3L, 32GB eMMC flash storage, SD karticu od 64GB.
Podržava eksterne hard diskove veličine do 1 TB.
Cijena za kartično plaćanje i za zamjene: 10.861,00 kn
Cijena s popustom za gotovinu: 9.775,00 kn
Moguće su zamjene za glazbenu i informatičku opremu ili mobitele.
Moguće je plaćanje karticama na rate (u shopu do 36 rata bez kamata, a putem webshopa do 24 rate bez kamata). Kod plaćanja pouzećem i plaćanja po ponudi vrijedi cijena s popustom za gotovinu. Moguće izdavanje R-1 računa.
Proizvod je dostupan odmah.
Moguća je i dostava kurirskim službama, diljem Hrvatske i Europske unije. Dostava je unutar 24 sata za područje cijele Hrvatske (osim za otoke), a za područje Varaždina i Čakovca dostava je isti dan.
Dostava je uključena u cijenu.
STANDALONE PRODUCTION AND PERFORMANCE INSTRUMENT
MASCHINE+ is a sampler, a drum machine, a synth, and an on-stage superpower. In short, it’s whatever you make it. Leave the laptop behind, jam with your other gear, and create beats in minutes with a wealth of on-board sounds, instruments, and effects.
It’s the iconic MASCHINE workflow, with fewer strings attached.
DO IT STANDALONE
Standalone means more focus, more freedom, and more music making. Plug in, power up, and get creating straight away in the embedded MASCHINE+ production environment – from first ideas to finished tracks. Dial in effects to tweak your sounds, or sample audio and make it your own with an intuitive interface designed to keep the creative juices flowing. And if you want to bring your ideas into a DAW, copy them over, and boot up the MASCHINE software on your computer to pick up where you left off.
9 INSTRUMENTS, 35 EFFECTS, AND THOUSANDS OF SOUNDS ON BOARD
As well as its classic groovebox workflow, MASCHINE+ includes MASCHINE+ Selection: A dedicated package of nine synths and sampled instruments, 35 effects, and seven Expansions (including two of your own choosing) that work seamlessly in standalone mode. It includes heavy-hitters like MASSIVE, FM8, MONARK, PRISM, the MASCHINE Factory Selection, RAUM, and PHASIS. That means its 16 pads can sound like a dusty vintage drumkit, a warped wavetable lead, or an organic modal synth – pretty much anything you can think of if you flex your sound design skills.
SAMPLE AND SEQUENCE EVERYTHING
Whether you’re digging records or ripping radio edits, record any sound into MASCHINE+ and quickly chop and stretch the results into your own custom kits. Or transform and twist them in real-time with the Audio plug-in. The same goes for guitars, vocals, drums, and anything else – more sounds means more creative ways to make music.
MADE TO BE PLAYED Bring real expression to live performances with intuitive control over your music – tap out beats, run arpeggiators, or tweak synth melodies in real time. MASCHINE+ is an intuitive live sequencer, a fully-fledged groovebox, and a powerful performance synthesizer rolled into one.
Clips let you arrange your ideas with even more freedom. Create transitions across scenes, add unique variation to patterns, record MIDI directly into the full arrangement, and freely add audio wherever you need it. Once you’ve fleshed out your ideas, you can use MASCHINE+ as a powerful tool to push tracks past the finish line.
CONNECT AND CONTROL YOUR SETUP
Play and sequence outboard gear and capture the results, or manipulate external audio in real time with effects. MASCHINE+ can control, mix, and manipulate the rest of your setup with MIDI, line, and mic inputs to bring everything together instantly. And if you want to work with a computer, it doubles up as a classic MASCHINE controller too.
SYNC AND ADD SOUNDS WIRELESSLY
MASCHINE+ is Wi-Fi enabled, which means you can install new sounds, instruments, and effects at the touch of a button, without a computer in sight. When it comes to jamming with others or playing out live, keep in sync with other music apps, DAWs, and compatible gear with Ableton Link.
ADD EVEN MORE WITH EXPANSIONS
Need more sounds? Expansions are great for giving MASCHINE+ some sonic love, with presets for its synths, one-shot samples, loops, and kits. The catalog is always expanding, and getting the latest sounds is quick and easy – just download and they’re ready to roll.
Features and Specifications:
- Immersive standalone workflow for creating beats and melodies, sampling, arranging music, and performing on stage or in the studio
- Includes MASCHINE+ Selection with industry-leading instruments, sounds, and effects, plus renowned MASCHINE drum and bass synth plugins and effects
- Quad-core CPU and 4 GB RAM for fast, seamless creation when it counts
- Pro-grade, 44.1 kHz / 24-bit audio interface* with 2 x ¼” TRS line outputs, 2 x ¼” TRS line inputs, ¼” dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch, 2 x USB ports for MIDI controllers / external HDDs
- Robust, anodized aluminium design for years on the road and in the studio
- Iconic MASCHINE features and workflow including 16 velocity-sensitive pads, MASCHINE effects and plugins, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage sampler emulation
- Use standalone or with a computer – integrate with your studio workflow, and unplug for DAW-less setups or live performances
- WiFi and Link enabled for wirelessly installing and updating products, collaborating with others, and syncing with other gear
- * 96 kHz / 24-bit in controller mode
UNDER THE HOOD
- Quad-core processor
- 4 GB dual channel DDR3L RAM
- 32 GB internal eMMC flash storage (for OS and factory content)
- 2 x color displays (480 x 272)
- 64 GB SD card included (supports up to 1 TB) (Also expandable via USB for larger libraries)
AUDIO INTERFACE SPECIFICATIONS
- Full Scale Level +18,6 dBu
- Dynamic Range 100 dB
- THD+N 0.003 %
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.1 dB
- Crosstalk L/R -96 dB
- Mic Input (max gain)
- Full Scale Level -32 dBu
- Dynamic Range 90 dB
- THD+N 0.01 %
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.4 dB
- Mic Input (min gain)
- Full Scale Level -3.4 dBu
- Dynamic Range 102 dB
- THD+N 0.004 %
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.15 dB
- Line Out
- Maximum Output Level +18.0 dB
- Dynamic Range 102 dB
- THD+N 0.003 %
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.5 dB
- Crosstalk L/R -100 dB
- Headphone Out
- Maximum Output Level 29.4 mW @ 33 Ohm load
- Dynamic Range 102 dB
- THD+N 0.007 %
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.35 dB
- Crosstalk L/R -60 dB